# How to setup BCO on Raspberry PI via Docker
This installation description is in its early stage and any feedback welcome!
# Hardware Requirements
- Pi 4 with at least 4GB is recommended.
- SD Card with at least 16 GB (In order to store some historical data).
- Direct ethernet connection to your router is recommended.
# PI Preparation
- Install a fresh Ubuntu Server 64-bit on your PI Install Ubuntu Server
- Login via ssh to your PI (the installation guide includes description on how to get the ip-address)
- (Optional) Create a new user:
sudo adduser <username>
sudo usermod -aG sudo <username>
- Close ssh session
We recommend 64-bit operating systems to run BCO.
# Next Step
Now, you can follow the docker setup guide.