# How to setup BCO on Raspberry PI via Docker
# Hardware Requirements
- Pi 4 with at least 4GB is recommended.
- SD Card with at least 16 GB (In order to store some historical data).
- A direct ethernet connection to your router to reduce delays.
For ARM architectures only 64-bit BCO docker images are provided. Thus, stick to an 64-bit PI operating system to simplify the PI setup and to enjoy BCO persistance.
# PI Preparation
- Install a fresh 64-bit Ubuntu Server on your PI Install Ubuntu Server
- Login via ssh to your PI (the installation guide includes an description on how to get the ip-address)
- (Optional) Create a new user:
sudo adduser <username>
sudo usermod -aG sudo <username>
- Close ssh session
# Next Step
Now, you can follow the docker setup guide.