# How to setup BCO on Raspberry PI via Docker
This installation description is in its early stage and any feedback welcome!
# Hardware Requirements
- Pi 4 with at least 4GB is recommended.
- SD Card with at least 16 GB (In order to store some historical data).
- Direct ethernet connection to your router is recommended.
# PI Preparation
- Install a fresh Raspberry PI OS (previously called Raspbian) on your PI Install Raspberry PI OS
- Make sure you have SSH access enabled on your PI. Enable SSH
- Login via ssh to your PI
# Next Step
Now, you can follow the docker setup guide.